Learn what you need to know to about our B&B to make the most of your romantic getaway at our inn in the Berkshires as you vacation in or travel through the area.
Cancellation Policy for Our Inn in the Berkshires:
- September – June: Our cancellation fee is $35 per room, if you cancel more than 15 days in advance. For cancellations within 14 days, you are responsible for the full value of the reservation unless we are able to re-book the room or rooms. If we are able to re-book the reservation, we charge a $35 per room processing fee.
- July and August Cancellation Policy: During the summer, if a reservation is canceled at least 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded less $35 per room per night. If a reservation is canceled or changed less than 30 days prior to arrival the guest is responsible for the full value of the reservation. If we are able to resell the room, we’ll refund the re-sold portion, less $35 per room. After September 5, the cancellation window changes to 14 days prior to check in.
- All room rates at our inn are subject to state and local room tax (11.7%.)
- Our rates include a gourmet breakfast buffet and tea on Fridays and Saturdays. Our dining room opens at 8:30 a.m. and the buffet is cleared at 10:00 a.m. Coffee and tea are always available in the guest pantry.
- Reservations during the Tanglewood season and during some weekends/holidays may require a minimum stay.
- For reservations made before June 1 for the Tanglewood season, we charge a 50% deposit to guarantee your reservation. The balance is automatically charged 30 days or fewer prior to your check-in date. At other times of the year, a one-night deposit is required.
- In order for us to honor promotions and gift certificates issued by third parties (e.g., BedandBreakfast.com) please mention it at the time you book your reservation. Use of promotions and gift certificates other than those issued directly by Brook Farm Inn in the Berkshires may be limited as to rooms and dates.
Additional Policies – the 411 for Guests at Our Inn in the Berkshires:
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive after 7:00 p.m., please let us know. We are happy to make special arrangements for you.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- We keep the inn pet free but are happy to refer you to a local pet resort.
- We welcome children 12 and older if their parents are well-behaved.
- For our guests’ comfort, we are a non-smoking property including our grounds and gardens. There is a $350 fee for returning a room to its smoke-free condition.
- Please limit the use of your cell phone to the privacy of your room.