Learn what you need to know to about our B&B to make the most of your romantic getaway at our inn in the Berkshires as you vacation in or travel through the area.
Cancellation Policy for Our Inn in the Berkshires:
- For new reservations, booked after May 19, 2020 for arrival in June, July and August of 2020 the special cancellation policy is $35 per room if you cancel more than 10 days in advance. If you cancel fewer than 10 days prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is the amount of your deposit.
- For stays the day after Labor Day until Tanglewood Summer Season Opening: Our cancellation fee is $35 per room, if you cancel more than 15 days in advance. For cancellations within 14 days, you are responsible for the full value of the reservation unless we are able to re-book the room or rooms. If we are able to re-book the reservation, we charge a $35 per room processing fee.
- Tanglewood Season through Labor Day beginning 2021: During the summer, if a reservation is canceled at least 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be refunded less $35 per room per night. If a reservation is canceled or changed less than 30 days prior to arrival the guest is responsible for the full value of the reservation. If we are able to resell the room, we’ll refund the re-sold portion, less $35 per room. After Labor Day, the cancellation window changes to 15 days prior to check in.
- All room rates at our inn are subject to state and local room tax (11.7%.)
- Our rates include breakfast.
- Reservations during the Tanglewood season and during some weekends/holidays may require a minimum stay.
- We charge a 50% deposit to guarantee your reservation. The balance is due at departure.
- In order for us to honor promotions and gift certificates issued by third parties (e.g., BedandBreakfast.com) please mention it at the time you book your reservation. Use of promotions and gift certificates other than those issued directly by Brook Farm Inn in the Berkshires may be limited as to rooms and dates.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. Frequently rooms are ready earlier, so check with us if you’d like to arrive early.
- If you plan to arrive after 7:00 p.m., please let us know. We are happy to make late check-in arrangements for you.
- Check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
- We keep the inn pet free but are happy to refer you to a local pet resort.
- We welcome children 12 and older.
- For our guests’ comfort, we are a non-smoking property including our grounds and gardens. There is a $350 fee for returning a room to its smoke-free condition.
- Please limit the use of your cell phone to the privacy of your room.