Brook Farm Inn in Lenox offers an ideal getaway location in the Berkshires. Our luxurious bed and breakfast in Lenox, MA is approximately 45 minutes from Albany, 2 hours from Boston, 1 1/2 hours from Hartford, and 3 hours from New York City.
Getting to our Bed and Breakfast in Lenox from Points South
- Take New York Thruway to Exit 21A (21B precedes 21A) or the Taconic Parkway to the end.
- Travel East on Rte. 90 to the Massachusetts Turnpike, Exit 2 (Lee).
- Turn right onto Rte. 20 West.
- Turn left onto Rte. 183 (also called Walker Street).
- Proceed to large monument in Lenox and make a sharp left onto Old Stockbridge Road (police station is on your left).
- Travel down the hill to Hawthorne St.(the first street on the right)
- The Inn is the second building on the left, number 15. B&B.
Getting to Bed and Breakfast in Lenox, MA from Points West
- From Albany, New York take Rte. 90 East towards Boston and exit at Exit B3.
- At the end of the ramp, bear right onto Route 22S.
- Turn left onto Rte. 102 and continue through West Stockbridge and west toward Stockbridge.
- At the Berkshire Botanical Garden, turn left on 183.
- Travel 4.8 miles. When you pass Kripalu Yoga Center on your left, take the next right on Hawthorne Road.
- Pass Tanglewood Music Center on the left. After .7 miles take the first left onto Hawthorne Street.
- Brook Farm Inn .6 miles on the right.