- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Cook white part of scallions and garlic in olive oil in a 10-inch skillet, stirring over moderate heat until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add potato and cook, stirring, until tender, about 10 minutes. Add corn and salt and pepper to taste.
Cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
- Whisk together eggs & mozzarella, then stir in potato mixture and scallion greens.
- Bake in greased 9” x 13” pan for about 30 minutes at 350° F.